One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Travel at sea and you will see.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aod

Aod

Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Sevastian had nodded at the sadder parts of the story, and smiled when it came to his turn to talk again. "I'm glad you asked! It's hard to be a good nakama without knowing each others story after all. I was born into a very very very, and did I say very?, poor family. As I grew up the only friends I had were Hare, my owl, and the little stories that I saw through the windows of the rich. The biggest turning point in my life was one day when a new man came into the picture of my stories and riled everything up with those rich families because it was that day that I came home to find my parents slaughtered. After seeing that I lived inside of insane asylum for a few years, until I saw the man who had caused so much fun in my stories. Since then I have been following in his footsteps as a pirate." About half way through the story his eyes had fallen to the ground, but the entire time he spoke there was a very small smile on his face. "Seems we have a little in common."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Miya gave a fake smile then said, "Our lives have been rather depressing haven't they..." Picking up the small crate she said, "I will start on the Roast sir, as I do believe we have the ingredients for it." Going onto the deck of the ship it could be told that her mood was different now cause she had realized that life was full of death. Getting back onto their ship she went to the kitchen then closed the doors and locked them as she cleaned everything along with decorating to make things look very proper and high end. After she set the table for three she went to cooking the Roast while also working on a cherry pie as it was pretty much all she could make, except she was able to get stuff for a soup. Miya's goal was to make a very high end meal and maybe let everyone get to know each other better, she had no intention on joining in but simply serving as she had always done.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Sevastian walked up to the deck to find the entire thing clear of any sign there had been a mass of blood there minutes before and Walter leaning against the ships mast with a mop. "Paying respects to the dead? Sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself." The mad hatter said walking towards his ship. Walter spoke to him before he could actually leave though. "Captain, is there anything else worth taking or can I finish up?" This caught Sevastian by surprise, mostly because Walter hadn't searched the ship himself yet which most pirates would have done. "No Walter, I think you can finish right now. There is still some gun powder and alcohol down below though, if you have a use for it." He jumped back to their ship, set the barrel of rum down, then spotted Hisoka. "Hey you! Why don't you do your job and check on the weapons?" Having given that order he walked over to the helm of the ship ready to turn away from the merchant vessel the moment Walter was back.

Walter had listened to the captain and gone below the deck to find the alcohol and gunpowder. Once he returned to the deck he had two small barrels with him, one just emptied marked that it was to carry gunpowder, and one of rum, and in his more free arm a small torch that was lit. He dropped the empty barrel and opened the rum only to dump it onto the deck of the ship. Finally he returned to the Very Merry Un-Birthday, glad that the captain turned away right away. After waiting a few seconds he threw the torch onto the merchant ship's deck and it instantly caught fire. About five minutes after that the whole thing blew to pieces, but at that point they were far enough away that their ship only shook a little.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Hisoka woke up at the yelling of his captain. "Alright Alright.....I'll go take inventory I guess." He walked into the ships armory and it looked mostly dull 10 pistols, seven rusted swords, 1 replacement cannon, several knives and ammo. Very ordinary for such a wierd ship. "Well rusted swords won't do maybe we should buy some new equipment." After taking count of everything he walked back up to his captain. "Captain, the armory is kinda well rusted and not exactly well equiped we might need to go into town and get some new stuff. But every ships armory should be made to help its crew so if you would allow me I would like to ask what you and our crew would like to be in there." He seemed to take more iniciative then usual but he didn't mind that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Travel at sea and you will see.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Open Ocean-
Jump to: