One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death or life or.......life?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aod

Aod

Death or life or.......life? Empty
PostSubject: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Giovanni stood on the deck of the ship in his normal suit, having discarded the jacket he had purchased for winter island. His eyes gazed out at the island with a certain degree of yearning and hate. He had origionally been playing to stop at the beaches and spectate as usual, or maybe meet a girl. But, when he made that plan he hadn't known that he would meet a girl who was likely to kill him. There may be some hope but he wasn't the type to hold onto those falsehoods. All that was left was to walk the girl to where ever it was she was going, and then here the options that his time with her had warented him.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Bachiko came out of the cabin now dressed in only her bikini as her winter coat and pants were stuffed into a bag along with her guns. Walking out she smiled to see Giovanni but was very happy about the warmth. When the boat docked she looked at him and said, "Shall we?" her house wasn't that far from the dock and they could take the beach route which was obviously on the beach. The whole place had the feel of wealthy people as even the docks people were dressed in fine clothes. Grabbing Giovanni's hand she then kissed his cheek blushing slightly. Hearing a whistle in the distance she turned to look and saw a ice cream vendor with lots of kids around it glancing at him Bachiko muttered, "The walk home would take a little longer with an ice cream." She knew that he was probably worried about his options, so wanted to try and make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Giovanni looked down at her and gave a half hearted smile then looked at the ice cream vendor. Under normal circumstances he would have ran over to get a girl like her icecream only latter worrying about what it would cost him later. Now it wouldn't matter though as he knew that he couldn't take his money with him better then anyone else. "Sure, icecream sounds good." He started to walk towards the vendor at a very consistent slow pace. Once close enough he looked at all the kids and smiled. "Hey if I and the lady can order our icecream first then I'll pay for everyones." Ofcourse the kids moved out of the way in a heartbeat for free icecream, some were even sad that they already had theirs. "A single scoop of strawberry for me, and what ever she wants." He pointed at Bachiko then placed a nice stack of bills that was the entirty of his funds from his last bounty.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Bachiko smiled and looked at the vendor saying, "I will have 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 scoop of strawberry." Getting the ice cream from the vendor she smiled and said, "Thanks." She knew the guy rather well as normally she milked him for free ice cream by usually showing a little extra cleavage and muttering how hot it was. Turning her attention to Giovanni she said, "Do you wanna have the talk about your options now or when we get to my house?" Her plan was to let him decide cause she was noting that his attitude was a little different, then again most peoples would if they were told they would most likely be told just cause of a secret they learned. Taking a lick of the ice cream she smiled as it was of the highest quality, then she looked at one of the kids and laughed as they had chocolate ice cream all over there face, grabbing a napkin and going on her knees, Bachiko wiped the ice cream off the little kids face as he grinned. Then she stood up and shook her head as he ran off, looking back at Giovanni she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Giovanni licked at his icecream thinkin of the choices she had now given him then smiled at her. "How about we talk along the way? I'd prefer that the conversation wasn't listened in on, and that would be hard here, but I also want to have it soon, so it seems like a smart way to talk about it." He was prepared to follow her the moment she moved, still taking the occasional lick of his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Bachiko started walking along the beach route taking her time and licking her ice cream, then she said, "Your first option is I kill you right now." taking another lick of her ice cream the fact she had just said she would kill him didn't phase her. Continuing on she said, "The second option is you stay with me until you decide to leave in which I kill you then." Looking at the sand beneath her feet she loved the feeling of it between her toes so didn't say much for a little bit. "Third is you join the Bloody Roses and become my companion, if you ever decide to leave though I will have to kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Giovanni continued to follow her not showing any sign of discomfort at the options he had been given. Infact it was hard to tell if he had heard them at all until he spoke. "Die now, die later, or work as an assasin. Well I guess it's really just death or kill my targets instead of capturing them." He looked out to the sea still eating his half gone icecream. "I have only two questions. If I joined your group, would I be able to stay close to you? And in that same situation, would I be allowed to decline tacking targets that I don't want to kill?" They were both probably stupid questions, but he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Bachiko smiled and looked at Giovanni, "You can live with me, its a rather large house with 10 bedrooms so you could fit." Finishing off her strawberry scoop she was happy to start on her chocolate one, but after taking a lick responded to his question. "The Bloody Roses simply puts out orders to whom needs to be killed, sometimes they request certain levels of power. But you only take the ones you want, the more you do the higher in rank you get which means better paying jobs and such. At my level I take them when I want them or if they are about taking down a president or king, sometimes Vice-Admirals."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 pm

A nice, soft, and very small smile came upon Giovanni's face. "I'm in." Getting to live with her was definitly a nice bonus to things, but what would be the deciding factor in his decision was he answer to the second question. The onlly thing he wanted to do in the world was make it a better place to live, and he couldn't do that if he was being ordered to go kill people that had done nothing wrong but pissed off the wrong official. "So is there some ceremony or something? I've never joined a group like this before."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Bachiko smiled and said, "Great! All you have to do is pass the entrance test and you are in normally, but I can just let you in so you don't have to do it. Although there is something you have to do..." As they approached a bend in the beach she smiled and knew that she was now on her property, looking at her house she noted that it looked just as big as it always did. Walking a little faster she went past the pool and into the house looking around she saw her maid reading a book, she looked up and quickly stood bowing, "My lady, how was your business trip? And may I ask who this young gentle man is?" Smiling Bachiko nodded and said, "It was great, this is Giovanni, and he will be moving in with us so if you could go out and get some more clothes for him that would be great!" The maid curtsied and ran off to get Giovanni some tailored clothing as the maid could size anyone up. Bachiko turned to Giovanni and said, "She was a gift from a client. She is actually deaf but can read lips." walking up to Giovanni she hugged him then kissed his cheek smiling, after she set her ice cream down.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Giovanni had smiled and nodded at the maid, surprised that she was deaf but he had seen stranger things. "So I get to skip the entrance exam. Lucky me." He was a little put off that the maid was going to fetch him more clothes, he liked the suit he was in, but he still wasn't about to say no. Still holding the now empty cone he hugged Bachiko back and gave her the same smile that he had when he first spoke to her. "So, what is it that you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"Well, you have to take your shirt off and turn around keeping your eyes closed!" Bachiko said this in a naughty sort of way and smiled at him. She had a surprise for him and she hoped he would go along with it, watching him take his shirt off and turn around she smiled ran off up the grand stair way. After a little bit she came down with a red iron brander with the bloody roses symbol, walking up she said, "Sorry." and pushed it against his shoulder, hearing the SSSS she pulled it away. Setting it in the downstairs fireplace she ran over and grabbed a cold wet rag. Running back Bachiko held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Giovanni had bit his lip when the brand was pressed to his skin, and subsequently bit through it. Once the brand was off he was able to take a breath and did so, very slowly until she came back again. He took the rag and first used it to wipe the first bit of blood from his lip then placed it over the spot that was still stinging even though blood was already starting to fall down his chin again. "Nice warning there. I think I need a bandage." He paused for a moment then couldn't help but add. "I can't believe I ever did that to a cow."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Bachiko felt bad so quickly went hugged him, being careful to avoid his back, and kisses him licking the blood off his chin. "I said I was sorry, I could do that or you could have gotten a tattoo which is worse cause it hurts longer!" Trying to make him feel better she kissed him again and asked, "Do you want to skinny dip in my pool? It may help get your mind off of your back." Looking up at him she smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Giovanni sighed then gave a strange smile. He was stuck between anger, guilt, pain, and strangely a small bit of happiness. All of which combined with the smell of his own blood was starting to make his head spin a little. "Sure, but first I think we should get my lip bandaged. I think I peirced it." He hugged her back for a moment then saw something out of the corner of his eye, and when he looked it was gone. "I'm either hallucinating or I just saw a ghost." This time his voice was less then a whisper because she didn't really need to know what he was seeing, as far as he knew.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Smiling Bachiko said, "I will be right back! I have some cream thats supposed to heal up wounds!" going back up the grand stair way and into her huge master bedroom she found some of the cream next to other medical stuff. Running back down stairs she quickly squeezed some out and held it up to his lip and looked at him. She didn't want to apply it all over and not know where the actual cut was. The cream worked wonders and would heal any cut or gash in seconds, another gift from a client.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 pm

"Thank you." He grabbed her hand and guided it so that she put the cream on the right spot. He was amazed at how quickly he felt the pain leaving his wound, so he wiped some of the excess cream from his lip and pulled out his lip so that he could put some on the inside, hoping it would keep the healing even. After he let go of his lip he made a strange face. "The stuff works but it tastes nasty." Then he thought back to what he had seen earlier and said proudly since he was able to recognize it now. "Most likely hallucination."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Bachiko giggled then grabbed his hand and smiled, "Do you wanna go skinny dipping?" Pushing her bust outwards a little she swayed side to side waiting for him to say. Her eyes looked like puppy eyes begging for something, it was very cute and something she did when she wanted something as it always worked on boys or older ladies.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:15 pm

He laughed softly finding her little show entertaining to say the least. "Didn't I already say sure? If that isn't clear enough, yes I would like to go skinny dipping with you." He smilled placing one hand on the butt end of his sword and looking at the spot where he had seen the hallucination double checking out of usual habit. "Okay, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Bachiko smiled and laughed then guided him to the pool, smiling she said, "Now there is one last thing I have to do before you become a member of the Bloody Roses..." Moving up close to him she giggled and pushed on Giovanni trying to push him into the pool. After he went in she laughed then sat on the edge of the pool with her leg in only, the pool was only 5ft deep but very wide and long. Giggling she watched him wondering what he was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Giovanni only had enough time to unclip his sword from his belt and toss it so that it would be sitting not far from the pools edge, he hated having to clean the rust off of it. He fell straight to the bottom of the pool hitting it with a light tap, then he spun around in the water to see her leg and a plan came to mind. He pushed on the floor of the pool and timed his ascent so that he would come up right infront of her so that he could try to grab onto her and drg her back into the pool with him as revenge.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am

Bachiko was giggling as she was pulled into the water by Giovanni. Going under for a second she pushed off the bottom and came up to get a breath of air, looking at Giovanni she gave him a naughty smile then hugged him. As she hugged him she slowly started kiss his neck then his cheek and eventually got to his lips in which she started to french kiss him. Her hands went up to feel his chest and muscles, then around to his back she moved her hands up to grab at his shoulders. One of her hands then started to rub around the brand, although she was very careful not to touch it. Bachiko continued to kiss him then stopped for a little bit to ask, "Why do you like me enough to live with me? We only met, I don't really even know you." Staring Giovanni in the eyes hers sparkled and looked like the deep blue ocean. Pushing her chest against his she felt her nipples get hard and her face blush a little more then usual when they did. It was a perfect day with no wind and a nice sun along with great humidity, it was more of a normal day for Coisig though. Reaching near midday most people would be eating lunch, or making lunch as Bachiko's maid was now doing as she had just gotten back.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Giovanni had been laughing aswell and when she hugged him he didn't hessitate to wrap his arms around her. And then it came to the kissing where he waited patiently for her to reach his lips which he knew she would, and he set into the frenching easily. Even her hands moving across his body felt normal to him until they reached the area of his new brand. He touch reminded him of it's pressence even though the pain had almost completely receded. Then she faced him with the question and he didn't take long to find his answer. "Because I'm a simple guy, I always knew I would find a beautiful woman to settle down with, and your are the most interesting girl I have ever met." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Plus I promised to protect you, so this is ideal for that purpose."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Bachiko smiled a little then reached around her back and took of her bikini top, pushing her now hard nipples against Giovanni's chest she smiled and kissed his chin. Her maid had finished making sandwiches and went back out to collect the clothing that was being made for her masters guest, the sandwiches were laying on the kitchen counter. Bachiko made a point of pushing her breasts against his chest rather firmly, then she bit his chin lightly smiling again as she felt happy and more amazingly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Giovanni tightened his hold onto her and kissed her nose as she kissed his chin. He was enjoying the feel of her chest pressed against his, and the were lower parts of him that agreed the feeling was good. His hands held her tight to him, but they started to move across her back, mapping every inch of it by touch alone. His hands moved progressivly lower until they reached her back side, where he squeezed her ass lightly and pulled her lower half against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death or life or.......life?   Death or life or.......life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Death or life or.......life?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Coisig-
Jump to: