One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Travel at sea and you will see.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aod

Aod

Travel at sea and you will see. Empty
PostSubject: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Sevastian was sitting in his captains quarters enjoying a nice warm cup of tea. He had taken a very strong liking to having daily tea since he got himself a cook. As he sat there legs crossed sipping from the glass Hare stayed perched on his shoulder per usual. If someone were to walk into the room though they would find it far from usual. There would appear to be some furniture, tea cakes, the plate for the tea cakes, the pot for tea, several books, a globe, and other such items floating around the room in an unknown dance. He knew that none of it was real and that all the items were in fact on the floor in their proper place. Still the disorder of it calmed him, and helped him relax more then the tea alone could.

Walter was below the deck cleaning up the mens sleeping quarters, just so that it would be that much easier to stay in. He was humming a song from his child hood to himself not paying attention to anything but his task. The song had a soft tune to it, and was originally meant to help remember how to set the table for people of different classes, but he preferred the lyrics to be taken literally instead of as reminders.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Miya found herself in the kitchen trying to make a cake with what little she had available and amazingly was actually able to get the batter made. Sighing with relief she put it into the oven and started to bake it, grabbing the sand timer she set it up thinking about how the cake would taste. Wondering even more if everyone would enjoy the cake, mainly hoping Walter would like it. Thinking about Walter she blushed and put her hands to her chest to rest her chin on them while thinking even more, then she realized that the kitchen was still unorganized and dirty. The smell of the cake being baked started to fill the ship, it was a vanilla cake and she had made a pear icing for it along with some other things to decorate the cake, also make it better.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Hisoka was on the deck leaning off the edge of the ship. He was balancing a card on his finger tip looking out to sea and he was getting rather bored. He smelled the vannila eroma filling the ship. He wondered if the girl would let him eat it after all he hadn't made a good first impression. But he was getting rather bored so he decided to walk below deck running into Walter.

"Smells good doesn't it?" He smiled at him trying to be as nice as he was capable of being. "I think we would make good friends what do you say Walter, So I'd like to introduce myself formally." He steped back bowing as a entertainer would,"Hisoka the magician at your service."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Walter looked towards Hisoka and smiled, glad that his crew mate was finally showing some class. He bowed back in his more modest servant style. "Walter Tripudio, it is a pleasure." He wasn't sure how much of a pleasure it really was, he just had to be polite. "The air does seem to be carrying a very nice scent. I wonder what it is." The thought of food made his mind wonder to the person who would be cooking it, a thought not unwelcome to him.

Sevastian stood up and set the cup now empty of tea down and followed the scent that was now filling his nose. He found his way to the kitchen of his very own ship and saw that one of his new crew members was making herself at home in the kitchen, perfect place to be for the chef. "Good evening Miya. What is your take of my kitchen? I'm sorry to say that I couldn't keep it in the best condition because cooking isn't one of my strong points." He leaned slightly on his cane watching the girl work.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 pm

"Good evening fair sir." Curtsying she stopped what she was doing to listen to what he had to say, glancing back at the timer every once in awhile, then responding to her captain, "Its a nice kitchen but under stocked at the moment sir, also it needs some major cleaning if I am to be cooking meals as I would prefer to have clean food..." Setting down the pot she had found she went over to the oven and bent over to look in, smiling she saw that it was coming along nicely. Going back to where she was she then continued saying, "At the next town sir I need to buy some more supplies and cooking utensils as some of this stuff is no good anymore sir!" Picking up a rusted fork she put that in the 'Garbage pile' knowing that someone could get sick after eating with that. Miya had separated all the bad supplies with the good ones, noting that the throw away pile greatly outnumbered the keep pile. Turning back she double checked the icing then opened the oven right as the timer went out, using part of her apron to pull the cake out, then setting it down she smiled seeing it was perfect looking. Knowing she had to let it cool the aroma was now greater then ever.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Hisoka was glad Walter had welcomed him so all that was left was the girl. He followed the smell to the kitchen and saw his captain and the girl. "O our captain might have a sweet tooth also. Hisoka looked at the cake," Hmmm is that for everyone Miss" he slowly made his way over towards it. " His eyes almost playfully looked at her,"Mind if I try some now." He chuckled to himself not accually reaching for the cake yet.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Sevastian laughed nodding. "I'm sure we have enough funds for the supplies you require." He took a visably deep breath to take in the smell. "I look forward to sampling your cooking, so long as you choose to stay on here." He looked as Hisoka entered and nodded towards the man. "It seems I'm not the only one looking forward to tasting it."

Walter had finished tidying up the men's quarters, considering they hadn't seemed to be used much, so he headed to the kitchen figuring that's where everyone else would be. They didn't disappoint. "Good evening everyone." He said cheerfully, keeping his eyes on Miya the longest. "May I inquire to what that wonderful smell is?" He folded his hands behind his back and moved to a spot he knew would be out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Miya smiled when Walter came in then quickly said in response to Hisoka, "No you may not right now sir! It has to cool completely then I can ice it and decorate it." Turning back she noted everyone was around her so she decided to stop cleaning so she could finish the cake, as she started to ice it she did note that the cake would be weird as it had pear flavored icing. As she finished ice she admired her work then dropped the knife accidentally so quickly bent down to get it, seeing that the floor was filthy she added another thing to clean in her mind. Coughing a little into her arm, making sure to keep away from the cake as she coughed, Miya placed the knife in the sink then went to the 3 strawberries she had collected and the rest of the pear. Slicing the strawberries into thin perfect slices she placed them all around the edge of the cake, evenly spaced out. Using the pear remains she added small slices of it in between the strawberry slices, pulling out the other icing that was chocolate, having allot less of it, she went into making the shape of a hat in the center of the cake. When she was done she smiled seeing that it was perfect even with her limited supplies, the hat looking incredible and the cake looking even better. Picking it up she moved it to the main table in the Kitchen and said, "All done, please do enjoy fair sirs!" Curtsying she went to cleaning the mess all on her own hoping that they all enjoyed the cake.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hisoka pulled out a card and cut a piece of the cake out. He licked the iceing off the card making his togue bleed a little bit. He looked at the girl," Thank you for the cake." He sat at the table and tasted it. " Its quite good how did one as young as you get so good at cooking?" He was curious but mostly was just being nice for the moment. He tasted the blood in his mouth and it was almost as good as the cake to him. He wanted something interesting to happen soon or he would get bored and Hisoka didn't like being bored.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Sevastian moved in right after Hisoka to claim a piece of the cake, nodding his head in Miya's direction. "Thank you very much." He then went to the table and sat down, but before touching the cake he put his hands together as if praying. With a quick glance at Walter he took his first bite. "Delicious! and I especially enjoy the hat on the top of it."

Walter had calmly watched the first two get their cake and then walked over calmly. Instead of taking a single piece though he cut off two and then set them to the side before walking over to Miya. "Let me help you." Knowing that she would likely complain he set right into cleaning before she could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Miya smiled and even blushed a little at Walter but said, "No, you go enjoy th cake sir." Looking everywhere but Walter she then turned to go back to cleaning up the kitchen hoping he would not help but simply eat the cake and try it as that is one of the main reasons she made he cake. Finishing up on the dishes she then grabbed some of the other things that needed to be cleaned to start on those, her heart skipping almost every other beat as she was rather happy that Walter would be eating her cake. She did hide the fact by making sure not one could really see her face as they would have seen a big blush.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Hisoka finished the cake and left the table walking out on deck. He started to build a card house on the corner of the deck it was the only thing he could do to pass time. He Built to up quickly he had gotten pretty good at it over the years. He went to the opposite wall and stood there taking out another deck. He focused then threw the cards in between the cracks and creases in the house. He had to keep his skills sharp he didn't want to loose his edge. He got bored eventually and yelled," Captain do you have any plans? something we can do?"
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Walter shook his head doing his best to help her clean despite her asking him not to. "I will enjoy the cake I'm sure, but I think it will be a bit hard to enjoy it when the person who worked so hard to make it isn't. I set a piece aside for both of us so that we can enjoy it when this is finished." The two big reasons for not eating was that it would be rude of him to eat when she was working so hard, since he considered himself at the same level as her socially, and he just wanted to eat the cake with her which wouldn't happen if she was busy cleaning.

Sevastian finished his piece of the cake then got up and walked out of the room thinking the two would prefer to be alone. He walked out onto the deck and smiled up at the sun. "What a nice day." Just as Hisoka asked if there were any plans he noticed something out of the corner of his eye which made him grin. "How about raiding another ship?"
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Miya turned to look at Walter and blushed as she could no longer take it, she then said rather quickly, "I, I, I really like you!" Realizing what she had just said she turned red, looking away she put her hand to her mouth knowing it was stupid for her to say that so suddenly along with so randomly. Turning back she took a deep breath then bowed down and said, keeping in the bowing position, "I am greatly sorry for saying something so stupid, please forgive fair sir!" Freaking out she stayed bowed hoping he would forget it and assume it a mistake, only she had a feeling that what she had just said may have made eating cake in the same room very hard. Closing her eyes she tried her very best to kill her emotions for him by saying things like, "I will only get hurt if I fall in love with him!" and other such things.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Hisoka had heard his captain clearly and smiled with delight. "Captain you read my mind." Excitement was building up inside of him he could barely contain himself. He threw his last card that knocked all the other cards down. "Time to see what were made of," Hisoka made his evil smile currently thinking about killing every man aboard the ship. Marines, pirates, merchant it didn't matter today Hisoka would hunt them all down and deam which ones where worthy to stand before him another day.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Walter was blown back by the statement. He took a moment to recover, and when he did he felt like he had gone to heaven. He crouched down so that he was closer to being level with Miya's head. "Call me Walter, and I really like you too." There was a smile on his face so wide that it was hard to believe it could still fit on there.

Sevatian nodded. "Well are we pirates or are we pirates?" He turned around heading straight for the helm so that they were now heading towards the ship. It looked to him like a smaller merchant vessel. Otherwise known as easy pickings. "Leave the other two be. They'll know if we need them."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Miya avoided eye contact then turned around quickly to say, "Um, lets finish cleaning up.... um Walter." It took her a moment to get the idea of saying Walter but she said it although it did sound almost forced like she was breaking a rule for the first time. Working on cleaning the dishes her heart was now pounding incredibly hard while she felt a little light headed, not to mention feeling very happy. Finishing now rather quickly she turned back to Walter, then put her hands to her chest as if they were going to help keep her heart from exploding and said with a huge red blush, "Shall we try the cake?" Unsure of whether to walk over to the table she waited until he would feeling that as the head man he should be seated first, still thinking in her maid ways.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Hisoka was completely focused on the pirate ship examining it and imagining it convered in blood. His left hand hand his deck while his right hands veins were bulging he wanted to taste the blood of his enemies more then ever. He turned to his captain," Captain No prisoners?" He smiled at him giving an almost insane look. This was not only a chance to quench his thirst for battle but also a chance to impress his captain. Not to mention watch him fight and learn his powers.

He also wanted to see the other two fight but he was already focused and would most likely see them fight another day. His left hand had started to bleed from him griping his deck to tight. Hisoka couldn't stop now even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Sevastian nodded his eyes locked on the ship. "I don't think there is a reason for prisoners, although that does not mean we have to kill everyone. I'm only expecting there to be one or two strong fighters." He looked at Hare and smiled which cued the bird to fly up to the crows nest. "Be prepared to go the moment we get there." It wouldn't be much longer till they were right up next to the other ship.

Walter smiled as Miya started cleaning again, this time accepting his help. When the offer of eating the cake came up he was perfectly ready to eat. "That sounds wonderful." He walked over to where the cake was then brought both pieces over to the table setting them down. Then he pulled out a chair and looked over at Miya smiling as he motioned for her to take the seat.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Miya walked over but got her own chair as the idea of being served like that bothered her, looking down at the cake she wondered if she should actually eat any. Being silent she slowly took a small bite of it finding it rather good but not even close to the best she could do, even though it would be the best the average person had ever had. Looking away Miya found herself stumped, What am I supposed to say now? she thought then remembered a book she read about conversations with boys. Asking Walter in a very quiet and timid way, "Is the cake ok?" She amazed herself in not saying sir, but her blush grew a little when she thought what else the book talked about.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Hisoka nodded at his captain," Aye aye captain." He looked at the ship taking note it wasn't that big probably only held 12 people. Not much but enough to entertain him for today at least he waited patiently for the moment they got close enough.

The Captain of the merchant vessel was currently at the helm when one of his subordinates yelled," PIRATES." The captain reared around seeing a ship coming in on there flank. He should have seen them sooner,"ALL MEN BATTLE STATIONS! Dont let the pirates take the cargo. He was transporting some valuable items and didn't want his client to get angry. He told a man to take the helm and examined them. He had good eyes and from the looks of it there were only........2 and they would be within boarding distance in 2 minutes. He had the advantage in numbers and held on the his rapier. "Everyone prepare to defend the ship!"
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Walter was a bit dissapointed she didn't take the seat, but he took it instead and took a bite of the cake. He had to smile at the cake, it had an excellent texture and the flavors mixed well. It was cake of the best quality, as good as any other he had ever eaten. "It's delicious. Thank you very much for letting me have some." He continued eating the cake happily. Although he was watching Miya. "You know, back before I was a pirate, I would eat with the other wait staff of the family I served like this all the time. They were some of my closest friends."

Sevastian smiled seen all those on the ship they were going to raid had gotten prepared. That mean a fine audience. As they came up next to the ship he was on the railing of his. "Hello good sirs!" He made a strange pose and clapped. "You have been given the honor of being my crews first raid." He changed pose and clapped again. "So hand over your goods as quickly as possible." And with that he jumped onto the merchant ship Rapier drawn.

At that moment there were several yells from down below, all of which along the lines of, "Who the HELL let THAT out!" And then what looked like a man burst out from below the deck of the merchant ship. It stood up straight revealing a golden mask covering the entirety of its face and a strange dagger was grafted to each of its arms. It turned towards Hisoka automatically despite not being able to see and bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Smiling a little Miya ate a little more of the cake then stopped to stand up, looking at Walter she blushed a little more then said, "You must miss them, I mean your friends that is..." thinking back a little in her head she then continued, "I never really made friends with the people I worked with, I kinda have always been a loner." Putting her plate next to the sink, even though it had a half eaten cake on it still, she then walked back over and took the seat directly next to Walter's. Looking at him she blushed a little then asked him in a almost sad voice, "Can you be my friend? Cause....I, I don't wanna be alone anymore..." Looking him in the eyes her smile went away and her eyes almost had tears coming from them, not sure what he would say she prepared herself for the turn down. Feeling the mood change in the room her heart went into a slow and long beat as if her very existence relied in what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Hisoka looked at the beast and smiled," O so you want to fight me first....I wonder why," He charged at the beast holding 1 card in each of his hands and got right below the beast. He slid under nicely and smiled,"Lets see which one of us is the true monster." He jumped up almost as if he was trying to go through the beast and attempted to cut off both his arms from his shoulders.

The captain of the ship yelled and drew his rapier," Men don't let them out alive!" His yell unstuned all of his men and 3 of them went after Sevastian but most avoided the fight with the monster still afraid they would get hurt. Two of the men climbed up the ropes on the sail and used guns letting off shots whenever they saw an opportunity. He would watch how the captain of these pirates fought and learn before he took him on himself.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Walter looked at Miya and gave a somewhat sad smile. "I would love to be your friend, although I was also hoping a little that it could become something more. If you don't want that though I understand." Somehow Walter figured that she would say she didn't either because she hadn't had any interest in it, or because he had brought up the idea too soon. This was a very strange thought considering he had been pretty confident in things ending well to that point.

Sevastian laughed seeing the grunts coming for him first. He knew that the captain was being a bit of a whimp at this point, so he wasn't going to bother with him at all yet. Instead every last bit of his focus was on the four attacking him as he shouted into the air at deaf ears. "Hare! Come say hello to these fine sirs." At that point the four men would see hundreds of owls descending from the clouds and descend onto them making a ruckus as they swooped every where and all of them screeching their heads off. Sevastian walked over to the closest man and thrust straight into the unprotected chest. It wouldn't be long for the men to figure out that there wasn't any actual mass to these birds, till then though Sevastian had a major advantage, the rest of the people there would think the men crazy for seeing birds that weren't there, and even after it was figured out the illusion was a good distraction.

The creature didn't follow Hisoka with it's eyes but it still seemed to know where its opponent was as it lept backwards into the air dodging the attack. Mid air it did a few flips to change it's momentum and land sooner. Then while Hisoka was in the air it moved under him and thrust up with both of its daggers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. Empty

Back to top Go down

Travel at sea and you will see.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Open Ocean-
Jump to: